This article will cover the following:
How to troubleshoot and find a reason for Booking.com is not being updated ❓.
Reasons for Booking.com not being updated and how to solve it 💪.
There can be several different reasons why the certification or sustainable level on Booking.com is not fully up-to-date. In order to troubleshoot and find the root cause, please follow the guide ⬇️.
How to troubleshoot 🎯
1. Go to General Info under Collect 🖱.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and make sure that you have added the correct Booking.com ID in the designated field 🔍.
3. If everything looks correct, click on our Troubleshooting tool 🔧.
4. Here you will find information on what is required for your certification to be transferred to Booking.com 💡.
On top of that, you will be able to check if you have a valid certification and a Booking.com ID added.
5. If you have added a Booking.com property ID, but are still waiting, you can check your ID ⬇️.
Reasons for Booking.com not being updated and how to solve it 🧩
1. Your certification is not valid 🚫
If our Troubleshooting tool says that your certification is not valid, it can be due to the following reasons:
Reason for invalid certification
How to solve it
Certification is not recognized by Booking.com.
Booking.com only shows certifications recognized by the Travalyst Organization.
HERE you can check, which certifications there are.
Certification was added by yourself.
The certification is validated by the certification body. If the certification body provided the certification to BeCause it is already validated.
If you added your certification, or if you have edited it, then they need to revalidate that the data is correct*.
*In this case please reach out to your certification body and ask them to update their data.
Certification is expired.
A certification is only considered active if it has an expiration date set in the future. If your expiration date is wrong or is missing from your certification, please ask the certification body to add the correct data to our platform.
2. You have not added your Booking.com ID
Add the Booking.com ID in the designated field under General Info in the Collect menu. Once added, please remember that it might take up to a week for Booking.com to be fully up-to-date on their side 📆.